March 23, 2020
Health 1st Wellness & Physical Medicine is open, and we would like to inform our patients of the measures we are taking in our office in order to continue providing care under the current conditions.
As our country and local communities continue to respond to the increasing impact of Coronavirus, we feel it is important to share with you what we are doing to help keep our patients safe and healthy. We have been serving the Hot Springs and Central Arkansas area for over 10 years and take great pride in continuing to do so even during uncertain times. On March 28, 2020 the U.S. Department of Homeland Security issued a memorandum which identified essential critical infrastructure workers needed during the COVID-19 Crisis. Chiropractic Physicians were listed among medical physicians, dentists, and many other healthcare providers as essential critical infrastructure workers. We are proud to serve our community in this capacity as we work together through these difficult times.
We are implementing, on top of our normal safety and sanitation procedures, these additional precautionary measures.
Specifically, we are:
• Following all guidance from national and local health organizations
• Continuing to adhere to cleaning and sanitation procedures
• Increasing the frequency of cleaning, especially high-touch areas
such as therapy tables and equipment, doorknobs and counters
• Providing alcohol-based hand sanitizer throughout the office and in common areas as well as proper hand washing enforcement
• Encouraging employees to closely monitor their health and stay home if they or someone in their household is sick
• Monitoring patients and staff for any symptoms
• Adjusting patient appointment times to keep occupancy to a minimum. Patients call upon arrival and wait in their cars until their appointment times.
We hope you and your families stay safe, and that you continue to enjoy receiving treatment at our facility. Thank you in advance for your patience as we navigate this challenging situation one day at a time to best serve our community, patients and employees. Please refer to the Center of Disease Control & Prevention and the World Health Organization for the most up-to-date information about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) including symptoms and steps you can take to prevent the spread of the illness.
- Health 1st Wellness & Physical Medicine